SOAP FOR HOPE
We are currently offering five different scented soaps for your enjoyment: Lavender Lemongrass, Rosemary Peppermint, Lime Coconut, and our new scents, Lavender with Oat & Honey and Mossy Oak with White Willow Bark. These local, hand-crafted bars are made in nearby Lawrence, Michigan by the creative artist Curvey Girl and make wonderful gifts, stocking stuffers, shower, and party favors.
Staying true to our mission, Ministry with Community is dedicated to improving lives by providing food, daytime shelter and other services to people in Kalamazoo. Why not purchase ‘Soap for Hope’ for your friends and family today, and help us continue to provide services in an atmosphere of dignity, hope and unconditional acceptance.
Only $5 per bar of soap!
‘Soap for Hope’ is now available at the following locations:
- Ministry with Community – 500 N. Edwards St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007 (269-343-6073)
- Gales True Value Hardware – 2825 Stadium Dr., Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- Harding’s Marketplace (W Main & Drake) – 5161 W Main Kalamazoo, MI 49009
- Kalamazoo College Book Store – Hicks Center: 1200 Academy St., Kalamazoo, MI 49006
- Kellogg Manor House – 3700 E. Gull Lake Dr., Hickory Corners, MI 49060 (seasonal only)
- Nature Connection – 359 S. Kalamazoo Mall #102, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- Sawall Health Foods – 2965 Oakland Dr., Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- Seasons Gift Shop – Borgess – 1521 Gull Rd, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
- VanderSalm’s Flower Shop – 1120 S. Burdick St., Kalamazoo, MI 49001
You can purchase ‘Soap for Hope’ for $5 per bar, or 5 bars for $20, if purchased at Ministry with Community. You can also pre-order larger quantities by contacting our Volunteer Coordinator, Megan Stull at 269-343-6073 ext. 134 or at email@example.com. Thank you!
Retail list updated 12.09.2015